Dates to Remember:
Practice can start on August 8
Online registration open April 15 - June 15
Saturday, May 23, 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Saturday, June 6, 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Monday, June 15, 5:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
Equipment Handout: Sunday, July 19, Times TBD
Fundraising Dates: August 10 - August 17
Parent meeting will be beginning of practice on Friday, August 7
Order Your New EYF Apparel -
Click here to view apparel (Shirts &sweatshirts will be screen printed w/ the new logo on front; caps will be embroidered with the new logo on the front.)
Click here for Apparel Order Form
Please Review the Following Procedures:
1) Scholarship forms must be submitted (via mail, email, to a board member)
before registration is completed. Click here for Scholarship Application
2) Post-dated checks will no longer be accepted. No exceptions.
3) It is preferable that all fees be paid in full at registration/jersey fitting.
However we will accept $100 payment at registration/jersey fitting
with the balance being due by equipment handout. 4) Prior to practicing and receiving equipment all players must have the following:
registration fees paid in full; registration paperwork filled out and signed by a parent/guardian;
TVYFL medical release signed by a medical professional.
A link to the medical release is located on our web site and is the only acceptable medical release.
5) People who wish to coach must submit a written request to EYFL. It can be mailed to our
PO Box, emailed to our email or a board member, or hand delivered to a board member.
A background check and online registration are required.
6) Registration fees will be $185 from 4/15 to 6/15. After 6/15 fees will increase to $260.00.
No exceptions. There is a discount available to families with 3 or more players.
*IF YOU HAVE ANY TIES TO CORPORATE SPONSORS, PLEASE CONTACT ANY ONE OF OUR BOARD MEMBERS*
Medical Release Form